The application procedure requires a little time, effort and attention. Before you apply, please make sure, that the Master programme meets your aspirations.
Application period: 1 November 2017 – 15 June 2018
How to apply
- Complete the online Application Form at: admission.upol.cz
- After filling in the online application form, upload and submit the following documents:
- Structured Curriculum Vitae (signed)
- Certified copy of Bachelor´s degree diploma in law or similar field of study. You are also eligible to apply during the last year of your current study programme, provided you obtain your final degree and submit a certified copy before 30 September of the respective year.
- Official academic transcripts and certificates from the University (or a certified copy)
- Letter of Motivation
- Letter of Recommendation – from a professor or an academic who can assess applicant’s ability and motivation to enrol in the program
- Proof of English language competence (CEFR level B2) – to be proven by English language certificates (TOEFL, IELTS, CAE, CPE) or documents about previous university studies in English language
- Passport Copy of valid passport or European ID card – a photocopy of the page with a photograph and personal data
All the documents stated above (accompanied by a certified translation to Czech or English, if not originally in one of these languages) must be submitted by the deadline also as officially authenticated hard copies by regular mail, express mail or registered mail to the International Relations Office of the Faculty of Law:
Ms. Radana Kuncová
International Relations Office
Faculty of Law, Palacký University Olomouc
Tř. 17. Listopadu 8, 771 11 Olomouc
- By the application deadline pay the application fee of EUR 70 (equivalent in CZK) online or by a bank transfer.
Bank Name: Komerční banka, a.s.
Branch Address: Komerční banka, a.s., tř. Svobody 14, 772 14 Olomouc, Czech Republic
Bank Account Number: 43-3855090287/0100
SWIFT Code: KOMBCZPPXXX
Variable symbol: 737
The decision on admission is based primarily on documents submitted by applicants; if necessary a video call/skype interview with the applicant may be required.